Lovely quiet place to sit back and relax. Room was large with plenty of room to spread out and a comfortable bed. Bath and separate shower. Room had a view of the river and a balcony to sit on. Cove restaurant had gluten free food options for both breakfast and dinner, the restaurant staff were very knowledgeable about the options. It was nice to be remembered on our second visit for breakfast as wanting gluten free options. Both the swimming pools were open and nice and clean for a swim, pool towels available at the poolside bar. The Sanctuary cove shopping village is next door to the hotel. I cannot wait to save up for a return visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Sanctuary Cove Resort is inspired by the grandeur of a beautiful Queenslander offering an elegant and stylish timeless design. Set in beautiful surrounds the pristine white sands of the resorts famous one acre salt-water beach lagoon pool is the backdrop to a resort filled with relaxation and sophistication. Escape to a world of comfort, style, luxury and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline and IHG so you can book your InterContinental Sanctuary Cove Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Sanctuary Cove Hotel Gold Coast
- Hyatt Regency Gold Coast
- Hyatt Gold Coast
- InterContinental Sanctuary Cove Resort Hope Island, Gold Coast, Australia