Stayed here a few years ago, and forgot to add my review.
It was the last weekend of my traveling break in Aus, after one month in a camper van, I thought I would get a decent hotel for the last few nights.
Loved the room faultless food (and staff) hotel grounds were stunning, overall never disappointed.
Our room was very rustic and well laid out, the bathroom was huge, and well appointed.
The Italian restaurant close by served stunning food, as was the breakfast in the hotel. I would love to write more but can't , would highly recommend this hotel to any one
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Sanctuary Cove Resort is inspired by the grandeur of a beautiful Queenslander offering an elegant and stylish timeless design. Set in beautiful surrounds the pristine white sands of the resorts famous one acre salt-water beach lagoon pool is the backdrop to a resort filled with relaxation and sophistication. Escape to a world of comfort, style, luxury and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your InterContinental Sanctuary Cove Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Sanctuary Cove Hotel Gold Coast
- Hyatt Regency Gold Coast
- Hyatt Gold Coast
- InterContinental Sanctuary Cove Resort Hope Island, Gold Coast, Australia