A bit of a strange hotel I thought. My first impression was not good because the hotel was over-run by wedding guests when we first checked in. The room was definitely nothing special - really disappointed on that front. Some of the service was a bit slow, with people saying they would get to this or that, but they wouldn't unless you reminded them. Yet, some of the staff were fabulous - very friendly and helpful. However, the grounds were lovely and the lagoon pool is one of the best swimming pools of any hotel I've ever stayed at. Breakfast was also quite enjoyable. But, the location in general (sanctuary Cove) was absolutely artificial and nothing I would really recommend. So, as I said, a mixed bag.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Sanctuary Cove Resort is inspired by the grandeur of a beautiful Queenslander offering an elegant and stylish timeless design. Set in beautiful surrounds the pristine white sands of the resorts famous one acre salt-water beach lagoon pool is the backdrop to a resort filled with relaxation and sophistication. Escape to a world of comfort, style, luxury and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Sanctuary Cove Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Sanctuary Cove Hotel Gold Coast
- Hyatt Regency Gold Coast
- Hyatt Gold Coast
- InterContinental Sanctuary Cove Resort Hope Island, Gold Coast, Australia