“Best Fish and Chips”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Port Moresby, National Capital, Papua New Guinea
“Best Fish and Chips”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

The fish is cooked to perfection. The price of all dishes are unbeatable and the restaurant decor gives it an authentic mediterranean feel.

Visited December 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Upper Hutt
“DELICIOUS”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

It was my birthday and we decided to go out for lunch instead as the meals are so filling.
The day was perfect and we sat outside viewing the 10 million dollar yachts and sipping on a lovely glass of Chardonnay. Our seafood meals were fantastic as usual and can highly recommend the seafood variety as a mains. Yummy Baramundi, Morton Bay Bugs etc. again a delicious meals in a lovely part of Australia.

• Visited September 2013
Brisbane, Australia
“We won't be back”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

OMG we had had lunch here Friday 30/8/13 and it was very second rate. The service and setting was great but the food was just rubbish. My wife had seafood chowder and the spoon could stand up by its self in the cold soup, saturated in white wine just gross. I had crumbed calamari I think they bought it at Coles, for a main my wife had chicken parado, 1 breast of dry chicken with some creamy sauce looked like the chowder she didn't eat once again gross,.. I had for a main BBQ bugs now how can you stuff these up YES they managed to , 4 bugs cut in half reheated on the grill serve cold in the middle (joke) I said to the waitress my bugs are cold she could not beleive it and sent them back, 5 mins later the same bugs came back to the table same temp but had warm butter poured over them, I ate 2 them started to feel real sick I went to the toilet and spewed, I felt like crap so we got the hell out of there no discount $ 118.00 half price my foot.... George you have ruined our first wedding anniversary lunch by making myself sick and my wife groaned all the way home from your creamy food. We have been to your restarau t on many occasion but we will
never be back your chefs are a disgrace to the gold coast.

• Visited August 2013
Brisbane, Australia
“The menu is getting a little tired”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

We have been visiting this restaurant on our trips to the GC for over 10 years now. The service has always been great, however after 10 years the menue is getting a little tired and could do with a bit of rejuvenation. I also have found that the value and the quality of the food has declined over time as well. The quality of the food and size of the meals is still good but not exceptional as it once was. We will continue to visit as we do enjoy this restaurant.

• Visited July 2013
Vienna, Austria
“Elegant Restaurant in an Exquisite Location”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Certainly a very good restaurant specializing in Greek cuisine serving delicious seafoods as well as other meat dishes. It has a very cozy interior and its location at Sanctuary Cove in Hope Island is right next to the Marina giving everyone a delightful panoramic view of the several beautiful luxury yachts and sailboats that are docked there. Dinner is served in candlelight by efficient, courteous and professional staff. A little stroll around the area after a wonderful dining experience is most recommendable for the nearby surroundings are really quite lovely!

• Visited July 2013