I have stayed here twice now first time was in room 16B and the 2nd was 22D and both times the stay was the best the view was the best the spot on the beach was just awesome the rooms was to die for and the price was very good indeed. Will be staying here again for sure. The pool and spa was good with a little kids slide that adults can use hehe. They had mini golf and a games room with a pool table and arcades. Very short walk to coles and other food places.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a prime absolute beachfront location in peaceful Palm Beach, Royal Palm Resort sets the scene for a family holiday to remember on the southern Gold Coast. The resort offers a selection of spacious, self contained apartments, each with private balconies and sweeping ocean and hinterland views. Unwind by the sparkling, 33 metre lagoon-style pool, enjoy a game of Doubles on the tennis courts or cool off in the sparkling waves of the Pacific - we're just steps from the beach! Surrounded by the region's most loved surfing destinations and close to a great range of family attractions and theme parks, Royal Palm Resort offers some of the most sought-after holiday accommodation on the Gold Coast. We hope to welcome you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Royal Palm Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Palm Hotel Palm Beach
- Royal Palm Resort Palm Beach, Gold Coast, Australia