We were booked into a 2 bedroom waterfront spa Villa on the 13th & 14th of January.
On our arrival we were very disappointed with the cleanliness and condition of the villa.
1. The curtains rail runners on the sliding door were broken so that only half of the curtain was intact. See photo
2. The sliding glass doors were very difficult to slide, either clogged up with sand or the rollers were faulty.
3. The hand rail in the steps of the deck was broken and poorly repaired with tape. This was obviously very dangerous. See photo
4. The second TV in the bedroom had no remote and therefore could not be used.
5. Cobwebs throughout the villa which had not been attended to for some considerable time. See photo
6. The walls inside the villa were in a very dirty state and in places very poorly repaired. See photo
7. The shower recess had mould as did the shower curtain and the metal hose connected to the shower head was pulled apart exposing sharp metal edges which could be dangerous to children . See photo
8. The gas hot water system is in major need of servicing as it would not maintain hot water.
9. The air conditioner was filthy and obviously not cleaned for a long time. See photo
10. The toilet seat was loose and possibly dangerous.
11. There was sand on the tiled floor on our arrival
12. There was a dirty nappy & the door mat in the garden directly in front of the villa deck. See photo
13. The BBQ turns itself off in the middle of cooking with no warning.
14. The deck was very dirty upon arrival and stains had not been attended to for some time. See photo
15. There was no compendium in the villa, explaining how TV, DVD worked or information about the park and surrounds. ( required for 4 star rating)
16. One of the water slides was closed. This was one of the reasons we chose your park and we were not informed of this.
Our holiday with our granddaughter turned out to be very disappointing when you advertise the villa as 4 star and charge $329.00 per night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to beautiful Tallebudgera Creek Tourist Park, where the water is pristine all year round. Located on the waterfront of the Tallebudgera Estuary, Tallebudgera Creek Tourist Park provides guests with quality accommodation and easy beach access. This beachfront location is ideal for walking, fishing, boating, water-skiing, windsurfing, canoeing or just a refreshing swim. Park accommodation includes a wide variety of villas that vary in style and size. The waterfront villas and sites have picturesque views looking over to the treetops of Burleigh Ridge and Tallebudgera Conservation Park. For the budget conscious, the lodging rooms are ideal with shared facilities. Sites include powered, ensuite and waterfront for caravans and campervans, as well as un-powered sites for camping. Tallebudgera Creek Tourist Park is the ideal waterfront location for anyone! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Tallebudgera Creek Tourist Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tallebudgera Creek Tourist Park Palm Beach, Gold Coast, Australia