“A hidden gem”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 9, 2013

I wasn't disappointed when I visited this place with my boyfriend. He had been there before and recommended it. As a vegie, I had the beans,tempora veggies and tofu which was very tasty. Next time we will ask for the food to be served together, as the sashimi arrived before my food.the flavours were lovely

1  Thank drclaz

Reviewed September 6, 2013

Always high quality, fresh, and awesome service. Sometimes the sushi bar is a little backed up bc they get so busy, but that's not bad... just relax, listen to the jazz, and watch the sashimi flow. Good things come to those who wait. Fantastic sushi boats, and everything else is amazing and top value. Itoshin updates their facebook with the fresh sushi deliveries each week, and they have a very nice selection of saki and Japanese beers. Good for dates, friends, family...any.

1  Thank lucy c
Reviewed August 10, 2013

From arrival where your greeted with a warm and friendly welcome through to when we left, the experience was exceptional.
My fiance and I had some sushi each for the entree, mine being teriyaki chicken and avocado was arguably the best and freshest sushi I have ever eaten. The chicken was so tender and slightly warm (which was delightful) and the sushi rice was soft and fresh. Our mains were delicious, I had the (large and meaty) tempura prawns and steamed veggies with miso soup - all delicious and for our dessert we shared the green tea ice cream which was the perfect finish to our meal. Each of the wait staff were friendly, attentive and efficient and the ambiance of the restaurant was lovely. Highly recommend Itoshin and will return for many more meals.

1  Thank codepede82
Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

Really amazing food with good vegetarian options. Wait staff are a bit meek and mild, as in Japan! Nice ambient dining room as well.

1  Thank AnnaTheGlobetrotter
Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

Eating here now for the first tome: the softest chicken and squid I have ever had. Attentive service a good food,

1  Thank Dwnundachic