All reviews the gold coast lagoon pool bbq area family friendly place bedroom apartment walk in wardrobe busy road great for kids comfortable rooms a bit tired main bedroom townhouse laundry complex plumbing
Selected filters
Reviewed June 12, 2018 via mobile

We recently stayed here for a week at the end of May. It's centrally located for the Gold Coast and Brisbane. Plenty of room and the amenities were very clean. They also were able to accommodate my disability by giving us a ground floor unit. Just a couple of things made it less than perfect, the owner/maintenance man let himself into the apartment while we were there. Then denied it when we complained. Also there was no Foxtel as advertised, which isn't a big deal except that I had 3 children 5 yrs & under who were sick with a cold and it would have given them something more to do. I would recommend it to couples and families but keep your door chained while inside.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Lyn W
Reviewed May 21, 2018

Stayed here with the family for 2 nights in a 2 bedroom apartment. Each bedroom had its own bathroom.
Living room was large, there was also a laundry in the apartment.
The resort and rooms are well maintained and the staff were very friendly.
Close to Pacific Fair and restaurants.
I'd happily stay here again.

Room tip: No lifts so go for a lower floor if you don't like stairs
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 12, 2018

The apartment we stayed in had a spacious living area. The bathroom was a bit cramped, the toilet was tightly squeezed in. It was all a bit dated and needed updating but I think they are privately owned so each apartment could be different. The management were helpful. To get to the beach we had to go along the road to be able to cross the main highway.
It is close to a large shopping centre and we found it handy for our trip to Movieworld.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 27, 2018 via mobile

Had a 4 night stay, 2BR apartment. The staff were really friendly & helpful. Very spacious, comfortable & well appointed, although a bit tired. Great pool & BBQ area
Noise - this unit was at front of property, busy road, there was very loud pipe - plumbing notices from the above apartment. Also very early each day the staff would drive the Skip Bins thru the car park below which was a very annoying way to be woken.
If I was to stay again, I would ask for a an apartment at back of complex on top floor

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank sonyawestaway
Reviewed January 25, 2018 via mobile

Went with 1 and 3 year old. Lovely spacious apartment. All well maintained. Main pool was heated which was great. Kids / baby pool sometimes heated sometimes not but still totally fine for my little one. Only stayed 3 nights but was enough. I liked how this was at the quieter end of the strip. Would definitely recommend.

Date of stay: April 2017