We had a two bedroom unit on the 3rd floor (stair access only). Room was ok. Cooking utensils not cleaned. The pools were cleaned and maintained everyday and kid friendly. There are two restaurants at the resort - would recommend the pizza very nice. Public transport right out the front, however as its on the highway it gets very busy, particulary if you are wanting to go to the beach which is 5-10 minute walk. Beach is very clean and suitable for families. Our biggest disappointment was that our room was broken into and some belongings were stolen. Management seemed very helpful in the beginning however that all stopped once we returned back to Victoria.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Turtle Beach Resort provides premier family accommodation set in a sub-tropical oasis just 300 metres to the beach. Truly a relaxing holiday home, the resort offers spacious one, two and three bedroom fully self contained apartments in a 3 storey walk up complex (please note we do not have lifts on site). Facilities include flat screen televisions and complimentary Foxtel channels. All apartments have balconies and terraces that overlook tropical greenery and manicured gardens. Take advantage of the extensive recreational facilities including 4 separate swimming areas with a mix of lagoon and lap swimming pools, waterslide, spa's, adults only pool and spa, Putt'n Around* our 15 hole themed putt-putt course, children's playground, 2 saunas, floodlit tennis court*, fitness room, games room*, 8 BBQ areas and FREE WiFi access. For those who prefer a slower pace, soak up the relaxed poolside atmosphere or send the kids to the cinema theatrette. Enjoy a woodfired pizza at our onsite restaurant 'The Deck' or pick up supplies at our onsite convenience store 'Fresh' which features a wide range of grocery items and an internet cafe. Turtle Beach Resort has designed a holiday program especially for the kids, packed with lots of fun activities to compliment our facilities. Club Turtle* is for kids aged four to twelve inclusive where they can choose to sit in and watch or join in the pre-arranged activities including creative art and craft sessions, big screen Wii interactive games, an Xbox only designated room for the game players, as well as party theme nights with Disco and Movies screenings. Our Exciting water playground 'Splash Zone" features 4 water slides, 2 toddler slides, dumping bucket, water cannons and lots more. Book for your family and friends..They will love you for it! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Turtle Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turtle Beach Hotel Mermaid Beach
- Sands Turtle Beach Hotel
- Sands Turtle Beach Mermaid
- Turtle Beach Resort Gold Coast/Mermaid Beach, Australia