Turtle Beach exceeded all my expectations. The grounds are beautiful, the rooms are clean, modern and spacious, the restaurant is fantastic and the staff are friendly and helpful. The pools were heated and warm enough to swim in even in July and it was fantastic having a night time swim with the kids and meeting other families staying at the resort. We only stayed for 4 nights, but wish we had stayed longer to just relax at this fabulous resort. We will definitely be coming back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Turtle Beach Resort provides premier family accommodation set in a sub-tropical oasis just 300 metres to the beach. Truly a relaxing holiday home, the resort offers spacious one, two and three bedroom fully self contained apartments in a 3 storey walk up complex (please note we do not have lifts on site). Facilities include flat screen televisions and complimentary Foxtel channels. All apartments have balconies and terraces that overlook tropical greenery and manicured gardens. Take advantage of the extensive recreational facilities including 4 separate swimming areas with a mix of lagoon and lap swimming pools, waterslide, spa's, adults only pool and spa, Putt'n Around* our 15 hole themed putt-putt course, children's playground, 2 saunas, floodlit tennis court*, fitness room, games room*, 8 BBQ areas and FREE WiFi access. For those who prefer a slower pace, soak up the relaxed poolside atmosphere or send the kids to the cinema theatrette. Enjoy a woodfired pizza at our onsite restaurant 'The Deck' or pick up supplies at our onsite convenience store 'Fresh' which features a wide range of grocery items and an internet cafe. Turtle Beach Resort has designed a holiday program especially for the kids, packed with lots of fun activities to compliment our facilities. Club Turtle* is for kids aged four to twelve inclusive where they can choose to sit in and watch or join in the pre-arranged activities including creative art and craft sessions, big screen Wii interactive games, an Xbox only designated room for the game players, as well as party theme nights with Disco and Movies screenings. Our Exciting water playground 'Splash Zone" features 4 water slides, 2 toddler slides, dumping bucket, water cannons and lots more. Book for your family and friends..They will love you for it! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Turtle Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turtle Beach Hotel Mermaid Beach
- Sands Turtle Beach Hotel
- Sands Turtle Beach Mermaid
- Turtle Beach Resort Gold Coast/Mermaid Beach, Australia