“Great fun for all the family”
Review of Putt Putt Golf

Putt Putt Golf
Book In Advance
More Info
$99.67*
and up
Gold Coast Attraction Pass Including Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary and Paradise...
More attraction details
Owner description: Holes of fun for everyone at Putt Putt Golf Mermaid Beach on the Gold Coast. Experience 3 fantastically themed 18 Hole Mini Golf Courses playing Jungle Trail, Fun Run and Waterways Cove. Encounter exotic animals, conquer motorised obstacles and cruise along a water filled putting adventure. Play starts from 9am and when darkness falls, Putt Putt lights up for night time fun until 10pm. Additionally, enjoy a treat at the 19th Hole Refreshments, play in the Video Games Arcade or book the Jungle BBQ zone for groups. Free and easy on-site parking.
Reviewed June 15, 2013

We were a family of three generations and played all three courses and had a really great time. The putt putt courses are really well laid out and lots of fun to play. Would really recommend

Reviewed May 22, 2013

I took my 13 year old daughter here. we had a lovely relaxing time. There is 3 courses to choose from. Nothing to hard or difficult, staff are lovely. The location is so easy to find. They are open till late at night, nice to go at night when the weather is warm, just for a different atmosphere. Look around and you can usually find some discounts for games. well worth a visit for couple of hrs.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

I visited Putt Putt Golf with my wife and we had a great time. Usually we go King Tutt Putt Putt, but thought we would try it out. We played the Water Ways course, it wasnt that challenging but was still fun. We both had 3 hole in ones. I had one on the daily bonus hole and got a voucher for $2 off my next visit.

The staff was pleasant and the course is well maintained.

Probably the best feature of this business, is that you can buy multiple games and play them any time. I bought two games, played one and will play the other next time I visit the gold coast.

Recommended.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

We had a really good time. The kids thoroughly enjoyed this. Has 3 different courses. The kids wanted to go there everyday. will visit again.

1  Thank Bruce L
Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

My partner and I came here on our last night and we had a lot of fun, of course he beat me by 4 strokes but we still had a ball. The Fun Run course is quite a challenge but I managed to get a hole in one! It is pricey but quite enjoyable for what you pay. Plenty of places to sit down and rest as well.

1  Thank WentworthFallsRasha