“Home away from home!”

Little Truffle Dining Room & Bar
Reserve with
Little Truffle Dining Room & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: The award-winning Little Truffle Dining Room and Bar has been a favourite with both locals and tourists since opening in 2010. The popular venue is located on the corner of the Gold Coast Highway and Bondi Avenue in Mermaid Beach. Guests can enjoy an intimate and relaxed venue, allowing lovers of food and wine to indulge in the palatable menu prepared by Chef/Owner Daniel Ridgeway and Head Chef Jason Burt, whilst exploring the exceptional wine list from around the world. Little Truffle Dining Room and Bar can be split into several different areas to cater for a variety of guests in the contemporary dining room or classic dining room. The award-winning venue also offers two private dining rooms which features hand-made vintage crystal glassware and personal sound system. The smaller private room seats up to 8 and the larger up to 18.
“Home away from home!”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

We dine without expectation but have heard a lot.. Coming from Sydney "little truffle" was recommended so we decided to try, enjoying independent hidden treasures we were speechless by our experience here. My husband and I were warmly welcomed with the door held open and a genuine comforting invitation from the manager, a beautiful elegant but cosy decor and a pleasant hum of positive attentive and happy staff, menu and food was exceptional, resembling melbournes culinary expertise you would expect. Staff were extremely friendy, accommodating and refreshing. Floor manager was fresh and personal but not intrusive, and made the restaurant "home from home" our Italian waiter created our atmosphere and the "exceptional" food gave the warmth. As recommended from our daughter inlaw.. Little truffle is consistent and a beautiful experience.. Thank you!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Robina, Australia
“So lucky to have this restaurant on the Gold Coast”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

An exiting inetresting menu. All dishes we had were well-presented and very well prepared. The wine list is comprehensive without being over the top. A very enjoyable night. Excellent service.

Brisbane, Australia
“Order the set menu not a la carte”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

My partner had the set menu and I ordered a la carte; it was like being at two different restaurants. Set menus are traditionally more basic fare at a set price. A la carte should give the diner an experience of the chef at their best - and is priced accordingly. I could have cried as my small, ill-conceived $38 main course came out (which was all I ordered), whilst my partner dined through three fresh and lively courses for $55.
I ordered the rabbit from the carte. Four small disks of boned rabbit were each stuffed with a cube of chorizo. The cubes in this dish were like eating cubed cabana at a 70s drinks party. The parma ham listed on the menu was a tiny sliver around each rondell - almost missing in action. All resting on firm mashed potato. I'm not sure what the smear of date puree was doing there, but it was innocuous enough. Not so the two prawns on the other side of the plate resting against another slowly hardening mound of mashed potato; a couple of micro leaves giving some colour. A truly bizarre dish, and so disappointing. The carte main had four vegetables, whilst I would have had to have paid another $8 for a vegetable dish. Very poor value from my side of the table.

5 Thank Brisbanier
gold coast
“Delicious”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Last Saturday night it was my mums 79th birthday, she chose Little Truffle as it is one of her favorites. The service is always very professional & nothing is too much trouble. We asked for a main serve of prawn ravioli to be served as as an entre which they did happily. They also had a great selection for our 11 year old. The prawn ravioli by the way is sensational. We all enjoyed all courses & highly recommend it for a special occasion

2 Thank rockwizliz
“High quality and great service!”
Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

Absolutely a grade restaurant. Service was fantastic and the food was perfect.
I would say probably the best steak I have ever had and my partner and her farther thought the same.
Entree was a great size and also very tasty and the bread was fresh.
A perfect meal thanks to Martin and all the team at Little Truffle.