“A hidden gem”

Goccia Italian Pizzeria
Ranked #9 of 109 Restaurants in Mermaid Beach
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

On the corner of a small strip of shops sits Goccia. Family owned, the home made pasta comes in a variety of styles & sauces, pizza thin & crispy and the seafood fresh.
The service is excellent and your made to feel like its home. But book the locals seem to have discovered this place & book it bout quickly.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (84)

Reviewed January 15, 2020 via mobile

Very good food, friendly service, great staff, authentic Italian cuisine.
We had several Pizza and pasta and a gnocchi and all the was fantastic- highly recommended will come here again.

Reviewed January 7, 2020 via mobile

Beautiful food, amazing service and super friendly staff. The best risotto I ever had. My husband had a amazing 4 cheese pizza and my child devoured his napolitana pasta. I’ll definitely be going back when in Gold Coast.

Reviewed November 18, 2019

This is simply just amazing authentic Italian food, the atmosphere here is incredibly welcoming and theres a constant buzz of excitement, always seems to be packed full of locals. Every time I ave been here its always packed and they have limited space so if your going to check it out I would advise to call and book first. I always order the same dises becuase the Pappardelle Ragu is easily the best I’ve had in Australia and the Bosco pizza with porcini mushrooms, blue cheese and prosciutto is my absolute favourite. Can’t recommend it enough I love this place.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed November 16, 2019 via mobile

Wines are expensive and this is not a byo restaurant $60 a bottle is the average price at what is basically a pizza restaurant. Small and very noisy inside when its busy. Service is slow, so much so we were going to leave without eating or drinking after waiting far too long. We eventually got our pizza which was nice but we were starving by then and any food was good at that stage.

Date of visit: November 2019