Mermaid Shore Resort
Ocean Blue Motel(Mermaid Beach)
$117
$97
Diamond Sands Resort(Mermaid Beach)
$207
$124
  • Pool
Surf Street Motel(Mermaid Beach)
$68
$54
$52
Horizons Motel(Mermaid Beach)(Great Value!)
$75
$57
  • Pool
Turtle Beach Resort(Mermaid Beach)(Great Value!)
$215
$171
Agoda.com
Tropicana Motel Mermaid Beach(Mermaid Beach)(Great Value!)
$83
$80
Quality Hotel Mermaid Waters(Mermaid Waters)(Great Value!)
$103
$70
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 11, 2009

Mermaid Shore Resort lived up to all my expectations. The apartments were clean, modern & well stocked & the lift from the underground garage to each level was a huge help.
The pool area has been well maintained & the kids had a great time swimming & we made use of the resort bbq. I wasn't sure how to get it started & the on-site Manager came down & showed me & got it started.
The Manager really made our stay unique & I really can't say enough to promote him & the resort. He was so friendly, stayed up until we had arrived & ensured we were happy with the room & each morning, we received a welcome hello from him when we passed Reception. He also organised tickets for us to visit Wet n Wild & explained how the bus system worked.
My sons had a wonderful stay & we were all very relaxed from our holiday when we left. I would recommend this resort to families, couples & anyone at all who appreciates excellent service, modern apartments & easy access to all facilites.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank natp04
Reviewed March 11, 2008

I first found this property online on a booking site but decided to try contacting them directly. The owner / manager was great from beginning to end! We had booked a 2 bedroom apartment for 4 days and the first night our flight was delayed into QLD. They didn't have a 24 receptionist but the manager was onsite 24 hrs so I felt really bad he'd be kept up by us. My partner called him form Sydney airport and he told us the main thing was our safety! He stayed up all night waiting for us to get in. He then told us where to go in the morning to get around and somewhere to get food so late. He helped us out through our whole trip and the apartments were flawless! I will say some of the best accommodation I've seen but what made it was the service!

• Stayed: November 2007, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank mtraveller83