“Fantastically yummy super awesome well priced restaurant”
Review of Mano's Kitchen - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mano's Kitchen
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Open Tuesday to Saturday for dinner, Manos at the Atrium Resort provides a home away from home welcoming atmosphere, excellent customer service with unbeatable quality at a great price! Wish we lived here to make this one of our local haunts!

2  Thank LavnShelby1984

Reviewed February 6, 2013

First night did not feel like going out to eat. Rang the restaurant, who prepared a good inexpensive meal. They dont do room service, but it is only a few minuted down in the lift to collect your meal. Enjoy

1  Thank Ian H
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Great spot on the beautiful broad water. Service is superb and the food delicious. Reasonable price plus BYO. Ambience +++

1  Thank Jackie H
Reviewed December 21, 2012

On the recommendation of the Windsurfer Resort manageress, we had perhaps one of the best meals ever. We both chose the seafood bonanza, and at $29 it was super value, with bugs, prawns, barramundi, a dozen scallops etc. We couldn't resist a dessert, so my husband had his usual crème caramel (he judges all restaurants on its perfection) and I enjoyed strawberries in liqueur spooned through whipped fresh cream. The waitress explained the dishes competently, offering alternatives if we wished. Most of the other diners seemed to be locals.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

You know you have a got a great establishment when the owner closes for holidays so that he's reputation is not tarnished by "johny come latelies" who expect the world on a one-off holiday visit..

Mano has a couple of cafes in Churn Pk & Runaway Bay but he cooks regularly at the Atrium location. The menu hasn't changed in the four years we have been going there and neither has the prices.

Great food , service and BYO, if you have read other gillri reviews, you will know that these criteria are paramount to a good review.

All meals are FRESH and prepared on the spot - so don;t be suprised to be told that "the fish is off" ( I'm old and can't help myself) because Mano can't source the ingredents that he wants on the day.

The service is always helpful, efficient and good looking!!! Don't be afraid to ask forsomething different - for example, Mano will do chips & salad for regulars. The baked avocado with chicken can be ordered as a main or you can order avo & prawns - to die for.

As a local, it is not unusual to see Mano sussing out the local produce shops for the best, fresh produce and not relying on wholesalers to providor his restaurant.

I wish I could close my business when it is too busy for me to provide my usual perfect offerings.

1  Thank GILLRI