our family of 2 adults & 2 kids(12,15) stayed there for a week in October. We arrived early and were allowed to leave our bags in the office ,which was good, told of restaurant up the road good for breakfast(which it was) got back about midday and the unit was ready. We were on the sixth floor(top) nice view over water, the kitchens are very small two of us struggled to get in there at the same time,cutlery was water stained and some still dirty, same with the dishes and glasses had to wash before use. The spa bath was good but the sealer around the bath was all mouldy and I am not sure that the extarction was working in the bathroom and ensuite.The roof top area was great! Kids loved the pool on the roof.Excellent BBQ area. 4 BBQs(some of the dials wernt working properly)Tennis courts are good,nicely kept. We hardly saw anyone in the restaurant on site( and I know why!) We ordered takeaways from it and for what we payed and what we got was abysmal,very small portions NOT GOOD VALUE DONT GO THERE!!!!!!
The whole apartment needs a major overhaul.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fully self contained 1 and 2 bedroom apartments with balcony, kitchen. Building is located directly infront of the sparkling Broadwater. Full use of resort facilities which include 2 pools, 2 spas, sauna, gym, full size tennis court, games room, billiard room. Award winning restaurant Manos onsite. Free underground secure car parking for one car per unit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your The Atrium Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Atrium Hotel Biggera Waters
- Atrium Hotel Biggera Waters
- Atrium Resort Biggera Waters
- The Atrium Resort Gold Coast/Biggera Waters