Our family 2A, 2 Kids(6 and 9 years), stayed here for 2 weeks. We were on the 5th floor with a water view. We could also see Surfers Paradise. The view was spectacular in the day or night.
The only thing going against the property at this time is the building construction next door. It was quite noisy early in the morning.
Everything was clean but not spotless. It was only serviced once during our stay so we had to wash our own towels in between this time which wasn't a problem as we had washing to do most days. There were no fly screens on the doors so getting fresh air inside also meant an insect invasion.
The rooftop pool is great with perfect views. It is quite deep so I wouldn't recommend it for toddlers and small kids. The tennis courts are maintained well and there is a pool on the ground level. The gym is only an exercise bike, rowing machine and a cable machine. Security is great all around including the car park and lifts being key operated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fully self contained 1 and 2 bedroom apartments with balcony, kitchen. Building is located directly infront of the sparkling Broadwater. Full use of resort facilities which include 2 pools, 2 spas, sauna, gym, full size tennis court, games room, billiard room. Award winning restaurant Manos onsite. Free underground secure car parking for one car per unit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Atrium Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Atrium Hotel Biggera Waters
- Atrium Hotel Biggera Waters
- Atrium Resort Biggera Waters
- The Atrium Resort Gold Coast/Biggera Waters