Have stayed here a few times now.
Position is great, quiet and overlooking the Broadwater. Transport (that can take you all over the Coast incluuding Tweed Heads) is just around the corner.
Shopping centre just minutes away. In house restaurant - which does take-away meals.
On the down side, one gets the impression that very little money is spene by the unit owners. Furnishings is poor state; leaking cistern; general refreshment needed.
Would recommend this property, but don't expect 5 star. It is better than average and just short of very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fully self contained 1 and 2 bedroom apartments with balcony, kitchen. Building is located directly infront of the sparkling Broadwater. Full use of resort facilities which include 2 pools, 2 spas, sauna, gym, full size tennis court, games room, billiard room. Award winning restaurant Manos onsite. Free underground secure car parking for one car per unit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your The Atrium Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Atrium Hotel Biggera Waters
- Atrium Hotel Biggera Waters
- Atrium Resort Biggera Waters
- The Atrium Resort Gold Coast/Biggera Waters