Rented the 2 bed villa #225 quite nice but considering the stays we have had in big 4 parks in the lat week not worth $195 at any time of year, location is ok there is a shop just across the road and the park have a bistro on site and starlight movies, there is a huge range of accommodation available but the pricing is that of a 4 star apartment complex. Staff are excellent in all areas no complaints about that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the ultimate family holiday on QLDs fabulous Gold Coast with a stay at BIG4 NRMA Treasure Island Holiday Resort. Close to all major theme parks, Harbourtown Shopping Centre & the Broadwater, its central location provides easy access to all Gold Coast highlights. There is a great range of self-contained accommodation to choose from at Treasure Island. From 1 and 2-bedroom units, cabins and villas, to 3-bedroom 2-storey townhouses we can cater for all needs and budgets. For those travelling with their own caravan, RV, motorhome or camping equipment, we have a range of powered sites which are superbly located close to amenities and park facilities. Discounted theme park tickets can be purchased at reception and our helpful staff can assist you with tour bookings and other arrangements. Whether you are after a relaxing family break or an action packed adventure holiday, Treasure Island is the perfect place for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your NRMA Treasure Island Holiday Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Island Resort & Holiday Park Hotel Biggera Waters
- Treasure Island Resort And Holiday Park
- NRMA Treasure Island Holiday Resort Gold Coast/Biggera Waters