We stayed again and it was great. In my first review over a year ago I said to get a high room above level 6. Our level 7 apartment was great with awesome Broadwater views. The winter water is so clean we watched Dolphins swim past playing just meters of the beach.
The rooms are self contained but can be mismatched.
I am an experienced traveller and my advice to everyone is people staying here or anywhere should and always inspect the room before taking it. When you book your deposit to hold a room don't prepay the whole stay. Some websites want the lot up front. I just ring reservations and leave a holding deposit.
That also gives you a feel for desk staff and you can request additional items for your room. Deb the desk manager was great but run off her feet. More staff would be helpful. Late check in is problematic so plan business hours check in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Silvershore is centrally located on Queensland's Gold Coast on the shoreline of the famous Broadwater.This nine level building has one bedroom plus study, two bedroom apartments.Apartments are equipped with ducted air conditioning. A 25 metre lap/recreational pool, sauna and spa, poolside BBQs & Gymnasium. There is a choice of chic restaurants and cafes & Harbour Town Outlet Shopping Centre, Southport and the Southport CBD are also nearby. Enjoy the walking and cycling tracks along the Broadwater or simply choose to stroll along the sand the Broadwater is calm water away from the surf beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Silvershore Apartments on the Broadwater reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silvershore Apartments On The Broadwater Hotel Biggera Waters
- Silvershore Apartments On The Broadwater Gold Coast/Biggera Waters