Stayed five nights in a 1-bedroom apartment. The block is near new and the apartments are especially roomy. Lounge area has a nice couch and designer chair, dining table with four chairs, and large kitchen. All very spacious and with a large deck. I took a less expensive "hinterland view" unit with outlook over residential area to the west. The water-side units would have unobstructed sea views. The bed was comfortable, and the area is very quiet. You need a car though if staying here as its a bit of a walk to restaurants, . There is a sercure underground car park. The equipment in the apartment is comprehensive and all new (includes washer, dryer, dishwasher).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Silvershore is centrally located on Queensland's Gold Coast on the shoreline of the famous Broadwater.This nine level building has one bedroom plus study, two bedroom apartments.Apartments are equipped with ducted air conditioning. A 25 metre lap/recreational pool, sauna and spa, poolside BBQs & Gymnasium. There is a choice of chic restaurants and cafes & Harbour Town Outlet Shopping Centre, Southport and the Southport CBD are also nearby. Enjoy the walking and cycling tracks along the Broadwater or simply choose to stroll along the sand the Broadwater is calm water away from the surf beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Silvershore Apartments on the Broadwater reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silvershore Apartments On The Broadwater Hotel Biggera Waters
- Silvershore Apartments On The Broadwater Gold Coast/Biggera Waters