“Worst restaurant in Queensland”
Review of La Roma - CLOSED

La Roma
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Don't expect good service from this place. You would be better off going in the kitchen and cooking the food yourself. Staff need to learn and understand what customer service is about?

2  Thank Mark6167

Reviewed October 6, 2012

I got a take away pizza and garlic bread. I waited 40 mins for pizza... got it home to discover a pizza with next to no topping, and burnt garlic bread! (seriously burnt.. a dog wouldn't eat it!) For the pleasure of this bad food they were way over priced!! $16 for a small bad pizza, $8 for burnt garlic bread! I'LL NEVER GO BACK!!

2  Thank Adam D
Reviewed August 16, 2012

I didn't arrive until quite late because of delayed flights but the staff were friendly and they were more than happy to seat me. The food was fresh and very good. The wine selection was resonable and the prices were too.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

Good food but i saw two tables around me sit down, not get served and leave! All good for us though!

Reviewed July 4, 2012

I waited and waited for overpriced take-a-way Pizza that wasn't very special. By the time I got back to our unit my daughter had falled asleep waiting. What a waste.