“The best you'll get anywhere!”
Review of Saks - CLOSED

Saks
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Saks is situated overlooking the broad water at Marina Mirage with unforgettable views, amazing service and gourmet food, Whatever the occasion, Saks Restaurant and Bar is bound to impress, and with seating of upto 250, dining bar, Island bar and lounge area we are the perfect venue to hold any function or corporate event.Come in early and start the night off with some of our renowned tapas and a few of our glamorous cocktails from our internationally acclaimed head bartender. Then kick on from 9:30pm with tunes all night long!! Ladies receive 25% off their meals when booked in advance to make a booking for this friday.Live at Saks restaurant and bar tonight is Australia's only cafe del mar recording artist Mark Watson laying down the smoothest tunes for you all night long.. Come in and experience the electric atmosphere Mark Watson creates on our roland V Baby Grand piano!!
Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

We went to Saks on the 24th of August. My Fiancé and I were impressed from the very start. Location, decor and the setup of the place is fantastic! But that was shadowed by the outstanding service we received from our waiter Jose. This man was the best waiter I have ever experienced! The food was excellent! I mean REALLY good. Great wine list and cocktails and the live music and dmcing afterwards made for a complete fantastic evening. Thank you Jose and Saks for an unforgettable evening!

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Dined here twice recently, once as a couple for dinner and then with friends for lunch. Food was good, simple and reasonably priced and a great location. The service was the best we experienced in a week on the Gold Coast.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

I had a lovely little dinner with a specail person at Saks.

The bar looks a delight and they cater for functions aswell.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

Started off with good service, ordered the Seafood platter for 2 which looked amazing. Everything on the platter was beautiful except when we went to eat the mussles, there was a stink coming from them and most of them were shut which meant they were off! Asked the chef to smell them and eat them and he refused, asked again and when I said they are off and you shouldn't be serving this, he walked off. After our complaint we found that we were getting ignored and staff were avoiding us, our bill was discounted and we then left. Disappointing, after all the seafood is meant to be fresh! Hope we don't get sick!

2  Thank J R
Reviewed June 19, 2013

We had a family luncheon at Saks for mothers day ( sorry for the lateness of the review) and could not have enjoyed a meal any more than what we had !! .The staff were extremely friendly , and the service was something they should be very proud of , especially on such a busy day . And of course the setting and the view is absolutely exquisite looking out over the marina, but the real success of Saks is the FOOD , it was a total taste treat , every single dish was a delight and cooked to perfection , my partner and I had the seafood platter for 2 , and it was mamoth to behold ,I think i am still having visions of the oysters LOL it was just amazing .I think it would be difficult to recommend anywhere better !!!! , do yourself the greatest of favours for your taste buds , and GO !! .