“Fantastic”
Review of Milan On Main

Milan On Main
Ranked #15 of 72 Restaurants in Main Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Australian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Southport, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

Great food, service and staff.
Had muscles that were soft and perfectly cooked then rib steak for main. Also cooked medium rare as asked and was scrumptious.
Wife had veal and was very happy.
Will be back again.

• Visited November 2013

Melbourne, Australia
“Good food, kids menu, worth a visit.”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Had dinner there with the family. Service and the food was in general good - my wife enjoyed her duck risotto, and two of the kids enjoyed their chicken tender loins. The other found their pasta to be too saucy (but that's a common issue in Australia), and my main (rolled pork belly) sounded lovely but fell on presentation - meat was dry and the crackling soft. Overall I'd say the food was average to good, but for the prices and reputation I was a little disappointed so rather than giving it four stars I'd say - when we visited - it was more a three. Oh - nearly forgot - I ordered a bottle of wine and they brought the wrong one out. I had contemplated ordering the one they brought so didn't bother mentioning it at the time - but that's definitely a fail. Anyhow I suspect and hope that I was simply unlucky - the menu was interesting and the kids meals good value so I would definitely be willing to visit again.

• Visited September 2013
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
“Nice meal”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Had a nice dinner here one night during our stay. Generous portions at a decent price. Had a slice of cake each for dessert but we could have easily shared it, it was massive!! Good stuff.

Visited October 2013
“Great breakfast spot”
Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

Glad we tried this place- had a group of 11 and we all had excellent breakfasts with milkshakes &fresh squeezed juices - kids loved it. Coffee was great - wish we had found it earlier so we could have dinner here!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank LindaDee12
Hobart, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Drinks ahoy!”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Fabulous meals, happy and helpful staff. Loved their iced coffees and smoothies. Just a few minutes walk from our apartment and so relaxing sitting in the sun.

Visited September 2013