“Best brekky, excellent dinner”
Review of Milan On Main

Milan On Main
Ranked #17 of 76 Restaurants in Main Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Australian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed May 10, 2012

Plum sauce and fresh juices.

Good every time, cravings keep coming back. Huge brekky and a hard to choose menu. Gnocchi for dinner was unreal. I keep bringing people here and look forward to my next visit.

Wayne R, Owner at Milan On Main, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2012

Thanks very much ewytt for taking the time to review Milan on Main. It is regular customers like you that keep us on our toes and keep us striding for improvement all the time. Thank you also for introducing your friends to Milan on Main. This is the best advertising we can hope for.

If you ever have an average experience with us please do not hesitate to let the staff know at the time and also e-mail me @ contact@milanonmain.com.au. We are about to make a few minor changes to our menu to include some winter meals for Breakfast, lunch and dinner. We have also introduced a two and three course meal option for winter and we run this on weeknights. Hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed May 6, 2012

After recommendations from Tripadvisor users I visited Milan for a special celebratory dinner. I reserved our table through 'Urbanspoon' and had a response very quickly. The food was lovely; more on the expensive side, but excellent for such an occasion. I had the herb-crusted rack of lamb, which was succulent and melted in my mouth. We dined in the 'outdoor area' and the staff turned on the gas heater for us to ensure our comfort. We recommend this for people wanting a special experience.

Wayne R, Owner at Milan On Main, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2012

Thank you very much Narelle for taking the time to write a review of Milan on Main. I know how valuable time is and greatly appreciate the time you have taken to write this review. It is so pleasing to know that you had an enjoyable experience. We take pride in our food and service and have a passion for quality. Our products are sourced locally and are always fresh.

Our regular customers find great value in our product offering and will often enjoy a salad or antipasti, or even a pizza or pasta as a main meal. We hope to see you back at Milan on Main in the near future.

Regards

Wayne Ralph

Reviewed May 1, 2012

I selected to dine at Milan on Main after checking out the menu on the website. I booked lunch for six on Sunday 29th April and as were were staying at the Palazzo Versace, the restaurant was only a short cab ride from our hotel. What a surprise, friendly staff (nothing too much trouble), excellent food and service.On the day it was an all female cast both on the floor and in the kitchen. Great work girls...I'm impressed! P.S. Can you open up in Noosa?

1  Thank Cheryl598
Wayne R, Owner at Milan On Main, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2012

Hi Cheryl

Thank you for choosing Milan on Main. It fills me with pleaseure to see that you had a good time at Milan on Main. I must say that we have the best staff on the coast, and the best customers too. We are passionate about our food and service and always source or produce locally. Milan on Main is a busy little restaurant so the food is always fresh.

I am sure my staff would love to open-up in Noosa, it is such a great destination. Maybe in the future sometime... In the meantime do not hesitate to drop in and say hi the next time you are down this way...

Best Regards

Wayne Ralph

Reviewed April 28, 2012

Great restaurant in Tedder Avenue - godd food and service

Reviewed February 28, 2012

We have been here a couple of times for breakfast and it is simple, good quality food for a very reasonable price. Coffees are also quite good and they don't flinch at BYO champers for brunch if you are celebrating!