Contessa Holiday Apartments
Palazzo Versace(Main Beach)
$274
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort, Gold Coast(Main Beach)(Great Value!)
$499
$151
  • Pool
Sea World Resort(Main Beach)(Great Value!)
$125
$121
Hotels.com
Maldives Resort(Main Beach)(Great Value!)
$191
$141
Priceline
  • Pool
Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort & Spa(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$140
Marriott Hotels
$225
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Rhapsody Resort(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$181
$130
Orbitz.com
Alpha Sovereign Hotel(Surfers Paradise)
$134
$68
  • Restaurant
Mantra Sun City(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$258
$115
  • Pool
Paradise Resort Gold Coast(Surfers Paradise)
$171
$165
  • Restaurant
All reviewstedder avenueindoor poolgreat locationthe gold coastaustralia fair shopping centrepatrolled beachbedroom apartmentgreat eateriesgreat bedroomseparate toiletundercover parkingmin drivecommon areassurfers paradiserelaxing breakwalking distancesingle bed
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Kids loved the pools and spa, close to the beach and Tedder Ave shops, quiet place and away from the bustle of Surfers Paradise. The Tennis Court and Gym are well maintained.
Jan & David were great Managers.
We'll come back again!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Quickbeds
1  Thank Phil M
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We loved our stay at Contessa. The wonderful sun soaked north facing balconies and the sea breezes, a few minutes walk to the beaches and restaurants at Tedder Avenue make the Contessa our favourite place to stay. We enjoyed the tennis court but a little too cool to jump in the outside pool. The apartment was beautiful, clean and spacious for the three of us and we are looking forward to another opportunity to stay there again as it is very close to where my daughter lives. Main Beach is much quieter than where we used to stay but that is what we like about it. The Managers were very friendly and welcoming. Close to Sea World, Australia Fair shopping centre and bus routes close by. We had a car but my daughter uses the bus service frequently.
I had to select October 2011 in the "When did you travel" as it didn't give me the option to put the real dates of our stay which was in August for 11 nights.

Room Tip: All the apartments face north so you will enjoy a light filled apartment with plenty of balcony space to sunbathe and enjoy the views. We asked for an apartment with Air Conditioning but didn't use it once. The sea breezes were beautiful.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Even we book a premium apartment with ocean view but the apartmen was not so nice. It was dusty and old. So we prefer to stay outside than spend time inside. Sauna didn't work, swimming pool had a lot of chlorine so my daughter burned her eyes and cried all evening after. It’s good I had my eye drops. So I probably won't stay in any more. I think it was the worst place in Gold Coast where we stoped.

Room Tip: I am not sure what rooms are good in this place if we stayed in premium one.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Alison7124
Reviewed August 18, 2012

I have stayed in a lot o places on the gold coast but this one is one of my favorites! It's away from all the noise and tourists so it's easier to relax and enjoy the weekend. The view we had was beautiful and the rooms were decorated lovely. Very happy.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Thank you for making our holiday to the Gold Coast so enjoyable. Travelling with a family Main Beach was the perfect choice. Contessa was really terrific and offered all the facilities that we needed as a family, including undercover parking, walking distance to beaches, restuarants and theme parks only a short drive away. The apartment had all the facilities a family needs ,was very clean and well maintained.
Thank you very much to David and Jan for their hospitality.
Graham and Kim Evans
Perth, WA

Room Tip: Suggest ocean facing apartment
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family