“Amazing Animals and Live Shows”
Review of Sea World

Sea World
Book In Advance
Buy Tickets Online
$106.26*
and up
Gold Coast Combo: Jet Boat Ride and Sea World...
$90.97*
Gold Coast Theme Park Pass: Movie World, Sea World and Wet n Wild
$182.71*
Surfers Paradise Scenic Helicopter Flight from the Gold Coast
Ranked #5 of 30 things to do in Main Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed January 11, 2012

You get up and close with all the cute, cuddly, wierd and wonderful sea creatures. The live shows are a blast!

Write a ReviewReviews (4,703)

Reviewed January 11, 2012

We had a great time at Sea World, there was a lot to see and do especially for my kids (3 and 6 years old). The Dolphin show in particular was a highlight. Personally I'd skip the Seal show as it was unfunny slapstic, but then the children enjoyed it.

Reviewed January 9, 2012

Yep, no doubt about it Sea World is a great fun day for the family. The water ski show and seal show were my favourites. Would love to try swimming with sharks next time. Get there early as there is a lot to see.

Reviewed January 9, 2012

I've been to Gold Coast before but hadn't been to Seaworld or really talked to anyone who had been. My partner suggested it and said it was a great day out so off we went!

Was highly enjoyable, plenty to see and do, lots of interesting shows (I recommend the dolphin and the jet ski show) and a small selection of rides for those who are that way inclined. Only issue was the long wait for food but that's to be expected at theme parks so wasn't bothered.

A must visit for anyone heading to Gold Coast, we got a three park pass for $140 AUS approx which gave us 28 days of unlimited access to Sea World, Movie World and Wet n Wild.

Reviewed January 9, 2012

We have an annual pass to Seaworld and take our children there regularly. It is constantly changing and upgrading its facilities and is always an entertaining fun day.
We have seen the new Dora the Explorer show which my three year old daughter loved. The Spongebob Squarepants floats were awesome and our older children really enjoyed this show. There are so many rides and shows, and animal activities that this a fantastic day every time we visit.