Hello , We had a family holiday with friends and thought the Sunbird was fantastic. Our apartment was on the 21st floor and views were amazing, beds were comfortable kitchen was antiquate and lounge was comfy. Our friends were on the 11th floor and also loved the views from there. We ate in nearly every night as it was easier with the kids but tedder ave which has plenty of restaurants to choose from is a 3 minute walk away or the Southport surf club is kid friendly and a 6 minute walk away. We have 2 kids aged 6 and 3 with our friends having 3 kids of a similar age, the 2 pools and little pool kept them busy and gave us time to chill out on the sun lounges. My 3 year old just loved the little pool as it's only a foot deep and beside the larger pool so he could interact with the older kids and still feel part of all the fun. With a beautiful white sandy patrolled beach across the road which we spent plenty of time on, we couldn't have asked for more except a few more waves. However we did manage to get a few. The resort staff were very friendly and grounds were kept clean and tidy. There's also a great bbq area by the pool with plenty of seating. We will be back for sure....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four star self-contained beachfront apartments in the heart of Main Beach. Patrolled beach across road. 5 minutes walk to Tedder Avenue with its multitude of award winning restaurants, bars and cafe's. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sunbird Beach Resort Main Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunbird Beach Resort Main Beach Hotel Main Beach
- Breakfree Sunbird Beach Hotel
- Sunbird Beach Resort Main Beach Gold Coast, Australia