Thank you so much we stayed at the Xanadu Holiday Resort for 6 nights at the end of July, 2 Adults and 2 children aged 9 and 11. We stayed in a middle apartment on the 24th Floor and the view was amazing, the apartment was very clean, spacious and comfortable. The facilities were fantastic and we played tennis every morning on the well cared for courts. We usually stay at SeaWorld but will definitely be staying here again. The local residents were also friendly and willing to help with any questions we had. My daughter loved the indoor pool and spa. The staff were also very friendly and helpful nothing was to much trouble. Thank you
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Xanadu Resort is a beachside highrise apartment resort located at the northern end of the Gold Coast. We have a wide selection of uniquely decorated and furnished very large one and two bedroom, two bathroom apartments (three per floor) - 140 square meters. Our resort facilities include swimming pools, tennis courts, sauna, spa pools, free car parking and free in-room WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Xanadu Holiday Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Xanadu Holiday Hotel Main Beach
- Xanadu Holiday Resort Gold Coast/Main Beach, Australia