From my arrival to my departure the service and accommodation was 5 star.
It was relaxing and staff were very helpful never intrusive. Views to die for location, superb across the road from the beach. Walking distance to fabulous restaurants and shops. Indoor outdoor pools ,sauna and spa, can I say more. We went for a girls weekend its my 4th visit and I will continue to visit. Close enough to the action in Surfers but far enough away from that hustle and BUSTLE.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Xanadu Resort is a beachside highrise apartment resort located at the northern end of the Gold Coast. We have a wide selection of uniquely decorated and furnished very large one and two bedroom, two bathroom apartments (three per floor) - 140 square meters. Our resort facilities include swimming pools, tennis courts, sauna, spa pools, free car parking and free in-room WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Xanadu Holiday Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Xanadu Holiday Hotel Main Beach
- Xanadu Holiday Resort Gold Coast/Main Beach, Australia