This hotel has a great location on Main Beach. Not as noisy as Surfers Paradise. There is also great restaurants close by on Tedder. We had a ocean facing room on the 15th floor with spectacular views of the ocean and surrounding area. Apartment was very clean and spacious. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Bought our own groceries and cooked some of our own meals in the well appointed kitchen. Would come back to this location again and would recommend to friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Xanadu Resort is a beachside highrise apartment resort located at the northern end of the Gold Coast. We have a wide selection of uniquely decorated and furnished very large one and two bedroom, two bathroom apartments (three per floor) - 140 square meters. Our resort facilities include swimming pools, tennis courts, sauna, spa pools, free car parking and free in-room WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Xanadu Holiday Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Xanadu Holiday Hotel Main Beach
- Xanadu Holiday Resort Gold Coast/Main Beach, Australia