My wife and I stayed at Xanadu, room 123, in late August and it proved to be a perfect choice. The apartment was spacious with magnificent sea views from the living room, kitchen and bedroom. The place was spotless, the staff very pleasant and helpful, and the resort amenities from the pools, barbeques and gym to the reading lounge were well cared for. This little corner of Southport is to be recommended, away from the close-crowded high-rises of Surfers but with lovely beaches and walkways, and the multitude of restaurants and cafes a short walk away in Tedder Avenue.
Xanadu is also an example of the great value for money that can be had, even at the luxury end, with Gold Coast accommodation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Xanadu Resort is a beachside highrise apartment resort located at the northern end of the Gold Coast. We have a wide selection of uniquely decorated and furnished very large one and two bedroom, two bathroom apartments (three per floor) - 140 square meters. Our resort facilities include swimming pools, tennis courts, sauna, spa pools, free car parking and free in-room WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Xanadu Holiday Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Xanadu Holiday Hotel Main Beach
- Xanadu Holiday Resort Gold Coast/Main Beach, Australia