Our family of 4 recently stayed here at the end of our Australian expedition. The 2 brm apartment was spacious, and the light, fresh decor gave it extra space.We had a terrific view and could hear the surf at night. It was in an excellent location, with an easy walk to the beach and Tedder St with lots of great eating. The staff were friendly and professional. Highly recommended - our family really enjoyed our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Xanadu Resort is a beachside highrise apartment resort located at the northern end of the Gold Coast. We have a wide selection of uniquely decorated and furnished very large one and two bedroom, two bathroom apartments (three per floor) - 140 square meters. Our resort facilities include swimming pools, tennis courts, sauna, spa pools, free car parking and free in-room WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotwire so you can book your Xanadu Holiday Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Xanadu Holiday Hotel Main Beach
- Xanadu Holiday Resort Gold Coast/Main Beach, Australia