We stayed for two nights in February in an ocean view but not a superior room (and not a value room either). The view was lovely, apt was clean and large. Furniture was a bit dated - late 80s/90s. Reception was friendly and kindly let us into the apartment very early at 10am which was wonderful given we had two small children in tow. Loved the location within walking distance of Tedder Ave and close to Sea World. Our only complaint - although a big one - was the bed in the master. The mattress was incredibly old and very uncomfortable. It even had a spring poking out on one side. Given the rate we paid this really is unacceptable. I reported it to reception the day we left and I could tell she was quite embarrassed by that and suggested next time we book a superior room. At the rate we paid, I don't think there should be a such a horrible mattress at all but we would consider returning and upgrading for the location. Based on some other reviews it seems like there are some really great apartments and perhaps we just had bad luck.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Xanadu Resort is a beachside highrise apartment resort located at the northern end of the Gold Coast. We have a wide selection of uniquely decorated and furnished very large one and two bedroom, two bathroom apartments (three per floor) - 140 square meters. Our resort facilities include swimming pools, tennis courts, sauna, spa pools, free car parking and free in-room WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Xanadu Holiday Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Xanadu Holiday Hotel Main Beach
- Xanadu Holiday Resort Gold Coast/Main Beach, Australia