This is our new favorite resort on Gold Coast. We had an amazing 2 bedroom apartment on the 23rd floor with spectacular views up and down the coast. We really like Main Beach - it is close to Surfers but far enough away to feel like you are in a more relaxed place. The facilities are great - 2 pools, spas, sauna, gym and 2 tennis courts. Having 2 teenaged children we made the most of these.
The staff at the front desk were smiley and helpful and made us feel very welcome.
If you are planning a trip to the Gold Coast - definitely go to Main Beach if you want a more relaxing experience and Xanadu is a great place to choose there
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Xanadu Resort is a beachside highrise apartment resort located at the northern end of the Gold Coast. We have a wide selection of uniquely decorated and furnished very large one and two bedroom two bathroom apartments (three per floor) - 140 square meters. Our resort facilities include swimming pools, tennis courts, sauna, spa pools, free car parking and free in-room WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Xanadu Holiday Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Xanadu Holiday Hotel Main Beach
- Xanadu Holiday Resort Gold Coast/Main Beach, Australia