Open today: 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM

from $82.84
from $68.91
from $274.96
More Info
All reviews open water these guys dive course eagle rays boat leaves awesome instructor wave break island great barrier reef the gold coast an amazing experience a lot of fun my partner take photos vini tomo ow cert
Selected filters
Reviewed August 6, 2019

We had a fantastic time snorkeling, we weren't too sure what to expect as we were told their wasn't great snorkeling in gold coast, but we had the best time. The staff were lovely and helpful, everything didn't take too long for us to get in the water, and we saw so so many fish. I would definitely recommend.

Date of experience: August 2019
qldscubadive, Manager at Queensland Scuba Diving Company, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hey Nichole, thanks a bunch for the awesome review we really appreciate it :)
Next time we’ll definitely get you underwater with the diving. :D

Reviewed April 8, 2019 via mobile

I recently got my rescue certification through them and I can’t recommend them enough. Chris P. was my instructor and he was an amazing teacher- patient, kind , and made the course a lot of fun. I hope to be able to dive with them again sometime soon!

Date of experience: March 2019
qldscubadive, Manager at Queensland Scuba Diving Company, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review Devin!
Chris is a legend, always welcome back and look forward to seeing you underwater again soon! :D

Reviewed March 16, 2019 via mobile

Thoroughly enjoyed doing my Padi open water course with this bunch of legends. Staff were very friendly and great at teaching. Can't wait to come back to do my advanced course!

Date of experience: March 2019
qldscubadive, Manager at Queensland Scuba Diving Company, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2019

Thanks for the awesome feedback Adam, we are glad you enjoyed the course and look forward to having you back! See you underwater :)

Reviewed February 14, 2019 via mobile

Professional group with good customer service, equipment and safety requirements. Snorkeling tour is cheap but very basic. The trip takes you to a small man made rock wall where there is no coral but fish that have been trained to arrive for a feed when the boat drops anchor. It’s OK if you have never snorkelled before but boring if you are expecting an experience in line with the Barrier Reef.

Date of experience: February 2019
qldscubadive, Manager at Queensland Scuba Diving Company, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2019

Hi Chelen thanks for the feedback!! Yes unfortunately we don’t have the Great Barrier Reef down here on the Gold Coast however, were super glad you enjoyed feeding the fish and were happy with the team, hope to see you back maybe for a dive next time

Reviewed January 27, 2019 via mobile

I have always wanted to do a formal PADI dive course and had the opportunity to do this with my two teenage children.

The location for this course was amazing; so much sea life including dolphins, small stingrays and so many fish.

The instructor Vini Dias was just excellent. Calm, very professional, and always there when we needed him.

We had the experience of a lifetime. Thank you to all the crew at Queensland Scuba Diving especially Vini.

Date of experience: January 2019
1  Thank Gigahz
qldscubadive, Manager at Queensland Scuba Diving Company, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2019

Thank you Gigahz for the review so happy to hear about your experience for you and your family hope to see you guys in the water again soon!

Reviewed January 24, 2019 via mobile

If you are looking for a experience that you will never forgot, then don’t look further. These guys are so helpful and will do anything they can to help you have a great time and will explain everything you need to know to you as best as they can do you can be safe. Massive shoutout to tomo one of the instructors who helped me and taught me everything I needed to know to pass my PADI open water certificate. You’re a mad fella tomo cheers bro.

Ps I forgot his name but the older bloke who drives the boat is a side splitter with what he says and does

Date of experience: January 2019

Thanks for the feedback Shaun, will be sure to let the crew know you had such a good time! Look forward to seeing you in the water again!
the older bloke is Daniel he’s definitely a good laugh