All reviewstedder avesurfers paradisegreat locationthe gold coastocean viewquiet locationenjoyed my stayafter hourseasy accessapartmentsupermarket
Reviewed October 10, 2017 via mobile

We loved the Maldives Resort! Beautiful, quite, close to food, drinks, supermarket, the tram, and the BEACH! Surfers and Broadbeach are only a couple of tram stops away also, or a gorgeous walk along the beach. The room was excellent, Superior Ocean View, so beautiful, cannot fault it at all! The staff are wonderful and helpful, we definitely recommend staying here!

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Voyager667804
Reviewed September 24, 2017

quiet place
close to transport, restaurants
also close to 7/11 shop and a grocery store
food at nearby indian restaurant was lovely
close to beach
room itself was facing to sun in morning - so it tends to be bit warm in morning
friendly and helpful staff, even though reception opening time was limited.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Than A
Reviewed July 26, 2017

I stayed here over the New Years weekend as it was one of the only hotels that allowed a 2 night stay. Everything about the stay here was amazing!

The room being self service was great and had everything you would need to stay for a week. The beds were comfortable, soft pillows, nice duna. Made for a gorgeous night sleep away from your home.

The pool area was perfect and a nice place to enjoy your day if you're hoping to get out of the sun. We even made a few friends down at the pool while we were there.

The location of this place is just perfect, being right across from the beach. It's just out of surfers too so you're not right in the middle of the hussle and bussle. There are loads of places to eat or dine out. The spit is also a great place to go to the beach because you can be on the calm river side or the beach side.

There were no staff on during my check in, being holidays but when I had to make a phone call to the after hours staff they were very helpful. We got car parking underneath and there was plenty of guest parking outside or on the street.

I should also note that I had one of the top floors which had an amazing view and not noisy at all. If I go back to Main Beach I will only ever stay here. I have tried a nearly hotel and was very dissapointed and upset that I didn't just book this one again. I recommend this hotel as an affordable, self service place to stay with your partner, friends and I'm sure if you had extra guests you could sleep them in the roomy lounge room.

Wonderful stay, great location and no issues at all. The perfect holiday experience!

Room Tip: Top room floors have amazing view and free from any noise, beach or city side.
  • Stayed: January 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Erin W
MaldivesResort, Manager at Maldives Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2017

Hi Erin, thank you for taking the time to provide us your kind review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Maldives Resort and hope to welcome you once again. Have a lovely day!

Reviewed May 24, 2017

The hotel is self contained, cheap, and close to the beach and restaurants. You are required to remove your own rubbish, and clean it on exit. It has a lock up garage. The advertised WIFI is non existent, and there is no receptionists. Very little service provided.

Room Tip: You need to be lucky to catch reception, however; there is an after hours number that will talk you through.
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank BillyB1842

Hi Billy, thank you for taking the time to provide us your kind review. Have a lovely day!

Reviewed May 2, 2017

These apartments are perfect for a chilled out week on the Gold Coast. Well furnished with all that is required for self catering. Close to good transport links & plenty of restaurants. Baker & supermarket just done the road, would stay again, recommend

Room Tip: High floor
  • Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple

Hi LAO55, thank you for taking the time to provide us your kind review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Maldives Resort and hope to welcome you once again. Have a lovely day!