My husband and I stayed for 3 days the first week in May and found it really wonderful to be between the beach and great restaurants. A lovely walk along the beach in the morning took us to the Southport Surf Club for breakfast and a block the other way were many different restaurant on Teddar Avenue.
One night we staying in and everything you needed to cook up a stir fry was in the apartment. While Maldives is not right on the beach we still had great views of the beach. Thankyou David for giving us a call when we left the iPad behind.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Main Beach Gold Coast is the most popular location for Holiday Accommodation on the Gold Coast. Famous for our beautiful street scapes including Tedder Avenue with its cafes and boutique shopping, the Surf patrolled Main Beach and Narrow Neck surf beach are just a short stroll and the Marina Mirage Resort shopping and Seaworld and also near here. For your next Gold Coast Holiday stay with us here in Main Beach at Maldives Main Beach Resort Holiday Apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Maldives Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maldives Hotel Main Beach
- Breakfree Maldives Main Beach
- Maldives Resort Gold Coast/Main Beach, Australia