We stayed on the top floor for 5nights in january.
It was great.views fantastic.
Close to everything without the crowds and noise.
Pool was warm (not cold as we read in a review)
David the manager was very helpful If needed.
We will definitely stay again.
A walk to tedder ave for lunch or dinner.many restaurants to choose from.
Little cafe between maldives and the beach had nice coffee. (The only really good coffee I found on the goldcoast)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Main Beach Gold Coast is the most popular location for Holiday Accommodation on the Gold Coast. Famous for our beautiful street scapes including Tedder Avenue with its cafes and boutique shopping, the Surf patrolled Main Beach and Narrow Neck surf beach are just a short stroll and the Marina Mirage Resort shopping and Seaworld and also near here. For your next Gold Coast Holiday stay with us here in Main Beach at Maldives Main Beach Resort Holiday Apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Maldives Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maldives Hotel Main Beach
- Breakfree Maldives Main Beach
- Maldives Resort Gold Coast/Main Beach, Australia