I stayed 2 nights at the Maldives resort. I was upgraded from garden view to ocean view at no cost. I had a 1 bedroom apartment as was travelling solo. Beautiful ocean views from the 10th floor. Furniture was modern and spotlessly clean. I had a wonderful balcony with door to my bedroom and lounge room with an outdoor dining setting. Kitchen had all mod cons. The resort is 2 minutes walk to a patrolled beach and has its own pool and spa. This part of the coast is quiet and away from the hustle and bustle. Only one block to shops and restaurants and a fantastic country style bakery not to be missed. You can easily stay here without a car as everything is in easy reach. All public areas are spotless and modern. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Main Beach Gold Coast is the most popular location for Holiday Accommodation on the Gold Coast. Famous for our beautiful street scapes including Tedder Avenue with its cafes and boutique shopping, the Surf patrolled Main Beach and Narrow Neck surf beach are just a short stroll and the Marina Mirage Resort shopping and Seaworld and also near here. For your next Gold Coast Holiday stay with us here in Main Beach at Maldives Main Beach Resort Holiday Apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Maldives Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maldives Hotel Main Beach
- Breakfree Maldives Main Beach
- Maldives Resort Gold Coast/Main Beach, Australia