We had a long overdue holiday at the Maldives Resort in August. We stayed for 9 nights. The only problem was that we wished we had been able to stay for a longer period of time. We have stayed at Main Beach in the past, but this is where we will always stay in the future. Every interaction with David, from the initial enquiry to the bus to take us to the airport, was handled in a friendly, professional and warm manner. The apartment had wonderful views and was a great space for a couple. A short walk to coffee and the beach in one direction, a short walk in the opposite direction and you are on Tedder Avenue - great breakfasts, coffee, clothes and a small, but well stocked supermarket/ newsagency staff by amazing people.
Maldives is very clean and well presented. Sitting in the heated spa at night, watching the stars and the lights was so relaxing. Walk into Surfers or catch a bus at the corner. It is an easy trip to Sea world.
All in all great place, great location, great staff!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Main Beach Gold Coast is the most popular location for Holiday Accommodation on the Gold Coast. Famous for our beautiful street scapes including Tedder Avenue with its cafes and boutique shopping, the Surf patrolled Main Beach and Narrow Neck surf beach are just a short stroll and the Marina Mirage Resort shopping and Seaworld and also near here. For your next Gold Coast Holiday stay with us here in Main Beach at Maldives Main Beach Resort Holiday Apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Maldives Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maldives Hotel Main Beach
- Breakfree Maldives Main Beach
- Maldives Resort Gold Coast/Main Beach, Australia