What a fantastic place to stay. The staff are friendly, helpful and welcoming. The amentities are fantastic, everything you need is available right there. The rooms, pool and spa were gorgeous and spotlessly clean. . There monorail from the Resort to Sea World Water Park makes entry to the park a piece of cake and exciting for the kids too! We also took advantage of the Jet Ski hire and had an amazing morning of Jet skiing, right from the resort. The location is great to, just a walk across the road to the most beautiful beach. If you have children of any age, toddlers to teenagers, you will be pleasantly surprised, they are well catered for and won't be bored for a second. We also had entry to the theme parks and the ticketing office inside the resort were very helpful and informative, Overall the staff were amazing, nothing was too much trouble and they were all truely there too ensure us a good time. The cocktails in the bar were delicious as well and the bar staff made us feel very relaxed, just what you need at the end of a busy day! Our only complaint......We couldn't stay for longer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take your family on a journey of discovery and adventure at the award-winning Sea World Resort. There's so much to explore including an aquatic adventure playground, cuddles with your favourite Nickelodeon characters including the awesome new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and a fun filled Kid's Club. Go on a behind the scenes sneak peek of a dolphin training session with Sea World Resort's exclusive Dolphin Discovery Presentation, free when you stay two nights or more. It's a wonderful experience the kids will never forget. Then join everyone's favourite sponge and his nautical friends in your own underwater adventure at the amazing 'SpongeBob SplashBash' aquatic adventure zone. Your kids will adore the bright and colourful water-play areas themed around SpongeBob SquarePants, Patrick, and Squidward, plus a few jellyfish of course. And just try and keep the kids away from the spectacular nightly light show at the musical water fountain. Home to four restaurants and two bar areas, you'll never have to leave the comfort of the Resort. Dine on at the Shoreline Restaurant and experience an amazing new menu that features live interactive cooking, and enjoy delicious Japanese cuisine at Hatsuhana, all family friendly of course. Plus, spoil the kids with an evening in the Resort's newly upgraded Kids' Club with specially designed Nickelodeon activities and programs that they'll love. Sea World Resort is perfect for your family with direct monorail access to Sea World and family friendly service all with Gold Coast beaches and famous theme parks on your doorstep, not to mention free WIFI around the entire hotel and free in-room broadband. The Resort also offers a host of seasonal water sports, plus massage, beauty and a gym. What will you discover today at Sea World Resort, the heart of fun and adventure? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Sea World Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea World Hotel Main Beach
- Nara Resort Sea World
- Sea World Main Beach
- Sea World Resort Gold Coast/Main Beach, Australia