We have just spent 5 nights at seaworld resort with my family being 3 young children, ages 8, 5 and 4 and also my sisters family ages 9, 7 and 3. The rooms were great, clean and fresh. The resort was very friendly and perfect for young children. The resort has a class of its own, which we enjoyed as it felt like we could breath even though its a family resort, the layout is great, nice and open as we had stayed at Paradise Kids Resort in Surfers for 2 nights and couldnt stand it!!! We loved the pool and the lazer light show at night, however the bucket water playground was out of action for 3 days which was disappointing. We had our breakfast and dinners mostly in The Shore buffet restaurant which was great for children. The Japanese restaurant also was great! We found however in the pool side cafe there isnt enough variety, everything is fried, chips, burger, fried fish, there is no salads, when spending alot of time by the pool you dont want to be loaded down with the color of golden food "fried" all the time, a nice thai salad or something would of been a better preference or fish that is grilled not fried, calamari etc. The kids club was fantastic, our kids kept wanting to go back, the staff is Brilliant, Kellie is a favorite amongst our children, fun and full of energy! The staff also particularly the morning buffet were a great help to our family of 10. The only bad taste in our mouth we left with was my husband and brother in law who arent Australian born, booked 2 jet skis from the resort, when my husband asked if he could leave his shoes at the jet ski shed, the person in charge replied " yes, there are no aboriginals around here"???.. My husband and brother in law were shocked and rather horrified, we all were. I wonder what else this person comments on as there are many nationalities coming through. Our family is multicultural and racism is not acceptable!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take your family on a journey of discovery and adventure at the award-winning Sea World Resort. There's so much to explore including an aquatic adventure playground, cuddles with your favourite Nickelodeon characters including the awesome new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and a fun filled Kid's Club. Go on a behind the scenes sneak peek of a dolphin training session with Sea World Resort's exclusive Dolphin Discovery Presentation, free when you stay two nights or more. It's a wonderful experience the kids will never forget. Then join everyone's favourite sponge and his nautical friends in your own underwater adventure at the amazing 'SpongeBob SplashBash' aquatic adventure zone. Your kids will adore the bright and colourful water-play areas themed around SpongeBob SquarePants, Patrick, and Squidward, plus a few jellyfish of course. And just try and keep the kids away from the spectacular nightly light show at the musical water fountain. Home to four restaurants and two bar areas, you'll never have to leave the comfort of the Resort. Dine on at the Shoreline Restaurant and experience an amazing new menu that features live interactive cooking, and enjoy delicious Japanese cuisine at Hatsuhana, all family friendly of course. Plus, spoil the kids with an evening in the Resort's newly upgraded Kids' Club with specially designed Nickelodeon activities and programs that they'll love. Sea World Resort is perfect for your family with direct monorail access to Sea World and family friendly service all with Gold Coast beaches and famous theme parks on your doorstep, not to mention free WIFI around the entire hotel and free in-room broadband. The Resort also offers a host of seasonal water sports, plus massage, beauty and a gym. What will you discover today at Sea World Resort, the heart of fun and adventure? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sea World Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea World Hotel Main Beach
- Nara Resort Sea World
- Sea World Main Beach
- Sea World Resort Gold Coast/Main Beach, Australia