My family - husband and two sons aged 9 and 11 decided to spend 7 days at the Seaworld Resort which included a VIP pass to unlimited visits to Seaworld, Movie World and Wet and Wild. We arrived a couple of days before Christmas and you could see that the Resort was starting to get busy. Our room was terrific with a view of the water as well as the pool area. The room had comfortable twin beds and was just the right size for us. The bathroom does need to be updated and the water flow in the shower was a mere trickle! We loved the little balcony, it was lovely to have a coffee and sit outside in the mornings. It was so cool to be able to walk in and out of the resort Into Sea World. We spent Christmas Day at the resort as everywhere else was closed. We had the best day! Santa even walked around to say hi and gave the kids candy canes. It did take a while for the cafe to open but when it did we had delicious cocktails and salt and pepper squid and finish and chips - a great Aussie Christmas feast!!! The boys spent all day playing on the awesome slide and swimming in the pool. This facility was wonderful, the lifesavers did a great job and were very friendly. One night we had room service which was reasonably priced but not very impressive. The dinner buffet was ok, also nothing to rave on about, definitely quantity but not all quality. I would recommend hiring a car and trying some of the great local restaurants. Overall we had a wonderful experience, the staff were always helpful and there seems to be talk in my household of spending next Christmas there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take your family on a journey of discovery and adventure at the award-winning Sea World Resort. There's so much to explore including an aquatic adventure playground, cuddles with your favourite Nickelodeon characters including the awesome new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and a fun filled Kid's Club. Go on a behind the scenes sneak peek of a dolphin training session with Sea World Resort's exclusive Dolphin Discovery Presentation, free when you stay two nights or more. It's a wonderful experience the kids will never forget. Then join everyone's favourite sponge and his nautical friends in your own underwater adventure at the amazing 'SpongeBob SplashBash' aquatic adventure zone. Your kids will adore the bright and colourful water-play areas themed around SpongeBob SquarePants, Patrick, and Squidward, plus a few jellyfish of course. And just try and keep the kids away from the spectacular nightly light show at the musical water fountain. Home to four restaurants and two bar areas, you'll never have to leave the comfort of the Resort. Dine on at the Shoreline Restaurant and experience an amazing new menu that features live interactive cooking, and enjoy delicious Japanese cuisine at Hatsuhana, all family friendly of course. Plus, spoil the kids with an evening in the Resort's newly upgraded Kids' Club with specially designed Nickelodeon activities and programs that they'll love. Sea World Resort is perfect for your family with direct monorail access to Sea World and family friendly service all with Gold Coast beaches and famous theme parks on your doorstep, not to mention free WIFI around the entire hotel and free in-room broadband. The Resort also offers a host of seasonal water sports, plus massage, beauty and a gym. What will you discover today at Sea World Resort, the heart of fun and adventure? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your Sea World Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea World Hotel Main Beach
- Nara Resort Sea World
- Sea World Main Beach
- Sea World Resort Gold Coast/Main Beach, Australia