My husband and two 3 year old boys stayed at the Seaworld resort for five days in October. We had purchased this holiday through a CUDOS voucher for around $800.00 (50% off) We paid an additional $200.00 to upgrade to a Deluxe room for the sink, microwave, bigger room and two queen size beds. The room itself was OK not what I would have though consitutes an extra $200.00 and not 4 star. We did not receive two queen beds but two doubles that honestly were the most uncomfortable beds we have ever slept in. We had to ask for soaps etc to be replaces as the daily room service did not do this, they made our beds every day but on the last day I realised they never changed the sheets -not that I expect this but my son has spilt some drink on his bed and the stains were still on the sheets that night. I would have though for 4 stars they would have given us clean bed sheets.
We had a construction site outside our room (1096) and forget about giving the boys a day time nap as you could here the digger drilling through rock.
Most of the slide attractions in the park are not for little ones (this is what I had come for)
The food is very good but quite expensive if you dont get a meal deal (2 for 1)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take your family on a journey of discovery and adventure at the award-winning Sea World Resort. There's so much to explore including an aquatic adventure playground, cuddles with your favourite Nickelodeon characters including the awesome new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and a fun filled Kid's Club. Go on a behind the scenes sneak peek of a dolphin training session with Sea World Resort's exclusive Dolphin Discovery Presentation, free when you stay two nights or more. It's a wonderful experience the kids will never forget. Then join everyone's favourite sponge and his nautical friends in your own underwater adventure at the amazing 'SpongeBob SplashBash' aquatic adventure zone. Your kids will adore the bright and colourful water-play areas themed around SpongeBob SquarePants, Patrick, and Squidward, plus a few jellyfish of course. And just try and keep the kids away from the spectacular nightly light show at the musical water fountain. Home to four restaurants and two bar areas, you'll never have to leave the comfort of the Resort. Dine on at the Shoreline Restaurant and experience an amazing new menu that features live interactive cooking, and enjoy delicious Japanese cuisine at Hatsuhana, all family friendly of course. Plus, spoil the kids with an evening in the Resort's newly upgraded Kids' Club with specially designed Nickelodeon activities and programs that they'll love. Sea World Resort is perfect for your family with direct monorail access to Sea World and family friendly service all with Gold Coast beaches and famous theme parks on your doorstep, not to mention free WIFI around the entire hotel and free in-room broadband. The Resort also offers a host of seasonal water sports, plus massage, beauty and a gym. What will you discover today at Sea World Resort, the heart of fun and adventure? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sea World Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea World Hotel Main Beach
- Nara Resort Sea World
- Sea World Main Beach
- Sea World Resort Gold Coast/Main Beach, Australia