We stayed at Seaworld Resort with our son and his very young family. right from the moment we drew up in the car the staff were so polite and attentive. The check in was easy and the staff very friendly. the resort is spotlessly clean and bright. The gardens are very well kept and the water play area for children and adults is very good indeed.
They serve the best breakfast I have ever had in a hotel. The room we had was in the garden wing with two Queen size beds in it. The bathroom had a shower over the bath and toiletries and fresh towels each day were provided and also there was a hair dryer. Our room was on the ground floor and very quiet considering the Hotel was full with families.
The access into Sea World was an absolute bonus for us as we are passionate about Dolphins. Something that they offer more than most Hotels is free parking which is to be commended by them, most Hotels charge you parking and this adds significantly to the cost of a holiday. If you are travelling as a couple or with children Sea World is excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take your family on a journey of discovery and adventure at the award-winning Sea World Resort. There's so much to explore including an aquatic adventure playground, cuddles with your favourite Nickelodeon characters including the awesome new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and a fun filled Kid's Club. Go on a behind the scenes sneak peek of a dolphin training session with Sea World Resort's exclusive Dolphin Discovery Presentation, free when you stay two nights or more. It's a wonderful experience the kids will never forget. Then join everyone's favourite sponge and his nautical friends in your own underwater adventure at the amazing 'SpongeBob SplashBash' aquatic adventure zone. Your kids will adore the bright and colourful water-play areas themed around SpongeBob SquarePants, Patrick, and Squidward, plus a few jellyfish of course. And just try and keep the kids away from the spectacular nightly light show at the musical water fountain. Home to four restaurants and two bar areas, you'll never have to leave the comfort of the Resort. Dine on at the Shoreline Restaurant and experience an amazing new menu that features live interactive cooking, and enjoy delicious Japanese cuisine at Hatsuhana, all family friendly of course. Plus, spoil the kids with an evening in the Resort's newly upgraded Kids' Club with specially designed Nickelodeon activities and programs that they'll love. Sea World Resort is perfect for your family with direct monorail access to Sea World and family friendly service all with Gold Coast beaches and famous theme parks on your doorstep, not to mention free WIFI around the entire hotel and free in-room broadband. The Resort also offers a host of seasonal water sports, plus massage, beauty and a gym. What will you discover today at Sea World Resort, the heart of fun and adventure? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sea World Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea World Hotel Main Beach
- Nara Resort Sea World
- Sea World Main Beach
- Sea World Resort Gold Coast/Main Beach, Australia