We stayed in Deluxe View Room. Room was nicely renovated. View of water was great. However renovations of bathroom were non existent - eg. shower curtain, and old showerhead. Rest of resort was a bit tired. could hear people next door, above and below, not quite paper thin, but close. Could even enjoy the pleasure of smoke coming from other rooms. Lots of staff around, not sure what most of them were doing. Service was hit and miss. Cafe by pool closed, and despite three staff working at cafe up a flight of stairs they expected us to walk back to collect our food order. Very strange considering noone was in cafe upstairs. Rang to get bags collected and they told me we would have to walk to concierge to collect a tag - how bad is that for a hotel. This place could be a great place for a family to stay with young kids, but this place seems to rely on flying in busloads of package holiday makers. Every day we were there cookie monster was the only character that showed up. This was a bit disappointing for the kids, another sign of lack of effort.We will stay elsewhere in future - see peppers broadbeach, mantra broadbeach, chevron towers or mantra circle surfers paradise. They all provided a far better holiday experience with young children. Peppers is definitely the pick of them, as provides more of a hotel service. With the rates we got, we paid same to stay at both places so that is not a factor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take your family on a journey of discovery and adventure at the award-winning Sea World Resort. There's so much to explore including an aquatic adventure playground, cuddles with your favourite Nickelodeon characters including the awesome new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and a fun filled Kid's Club. Go on a behind the scenes sneak peek of a dolphin training session with Sea World Resort's exclusive Dolphin Discovery Presentation, free when you stay two nights or more. It's a wonderful experience the kids will never forget. Then join everyone's favourite sponge and his nautical friends in your own underwater adventure at the amazing 'SpongeBob SplashBash' aquatic adventure zone. Your kids will adore the bright and colourful water-play areas themed around SpongeBob SquarePants, Patrick, and Squidward, plus a few jellyfish of course. And just try and keep the kids away from the spectacular nightly light show at the musical water fountain. Home to four restaurants and two bar areas, you'll never have to leave the comfort of the Resort. Dine on at the Shoreline Restaurant and experience an amazing new menu that features live interactive cooking, and enjoy delicious Japanese cuisine at Hatsuhana, all family friendly of course. Plus, spoil the kids with an evening in the Resort's newly upgraded Kids' Club with specially designed Nickelodeon activities and programs that they'll love. Sea World Resort is perfect for your family with direct monorail access to Sea World and family friendly service all with Gold Coast beaches and famous theme parks on your doorstep, not to mention free WIFI around the entire hotel and free in-room broadband. The Resort also offers a host of seasonal water sports, plus massage, beauty and a gym. What will you discover today at Sea World Resort, the heart of fun and adventure? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sea World Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea World Hotel Main Beach
- Nara Resort Sea World
- Sea World Main Beach
- Sea World Resort Gold Coast/Main Beach, Australia