We ended up being upgraded to a suite which was more room than we needed. The suites are very spacious. The location is on the northern end of the gold coast so if you want to be in a position where you spend time in the resort with great restaurants nearby then this is the resort for you. On the downside, its not in the middle of surfers paradise so you miss some of the noise.
The lagoon pool was out of action when we stayed, however it does look as though it would be fabulous when full.
The buffet breakfast are great, however expensive if you’re not going to gorge.
Good resort - we would go back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by sparkling lagoons and tropical gardens. The Gold Coast's only five star resort to offer an absolute beachfront location. SPG Members receive complimentary in room internet when booking direct. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort, Gold Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Mirage Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Mirage Hotel Main Beach
- Sheraton Main Beach
- Main Beach Sheraton
- Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort, Gold Coast Main Beach, Australia