Congrats to the Sheraton for going smoke free! For non smokers this is a huge attraction, and combined with a lovely hotel, they'll get many return visitors I'm sure.
We were here for 4 nights including Christmas Eve and Day. Booked a garden view room as we wanted some privacy, as well as being able to sit outside our room. Note that upper rooms do not have balconies and pool view rooms are not very private.
Was a nice touch to receive a chocolate gift on Christmas Eve - and staff in general were very helpful.
Car parking is free which also feels like a win, and once you figure out the layout, you can almost park below your room.
Our room was very spacious and had been redecorated simply but nicely - only a few remnants of the old gold trimmings can be found!
Easy access to the marina mirage mall across the road is handy, and a new cafe had just opened which was fantastic for breakfast, or I imagine any meal, called Providore, on the ground floor.
Good location and hotel and would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by sparkling lagoons and tropical gardens. The Gold Coast's only five star resort to offer an absolute beachfront location. SPG Members receive complimentary in room internet when booking direct. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood APAC, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort, Gold Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Mirage Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Mirage Hotel Main Beach
- Sheraton Main Beach
- Main Beach Sheraton
- Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort, Gold Coast Main Beach, Australia