We stayed for 3 nights recently, just the two of us. We previously stayed across the road at the Versace, but thought we would give this place a try.
The rooms and lobby appear to have had a recent refurb and are quite nice. Lobby in particular.
The hotel is very large, so it can be a long walk back to the lobby if your room is right out on one of the wings (closer to the beach).
The pool is alright, but probably a bit disappointing. Not quite the 5 star service of say Thailand. Help yourself to your own pool towels, etc... No special service. Pool bar is a bit tired.
The guys out the front are very helpful and so was the concierge. Organised a hire car right out the front, both pick up and drop off.
Shops across the road in the Marina are quite good, with good coffee shops and restaurants as well as boutiques.
Overall, a nice hotel. Not as luxurious as the Versace, not the service of Thailand 5*, but still quite alright.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by sparkling lagoons and tropical gardens. The Gold Coast's only five star resort to offer an absolute beachfront location. SPG Members receive complimentary in room internet when booking direct. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Expedia, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort, Gold Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Mirage Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Mirage Hotel Main Beach
- Sheraton Main Beach
- Main Beach Sheraton
- Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort, Gold Coast Main Beach, Australia